If you would like to swap reciprocal links, please get in touch via our Contact Page
- Have Your Say: launched last year, the Campaign for a Referendum has collected over 120,000 signatures, triggering the forthcoming debate in the House of Commons on whether an in/out EU referendum should be held. The Campaign continues to pressure the Government on this issue.
- Ten Years on: Britain without the European Union by Dr Lee Rotherham
- Controversies: From Brussels and Closer to Home by Dr Lee Rotherham
- A Cost Too Far?: An Analysis of the Net Economic Costs and Benefits for the UK of EU Membership by Ian Milne
- Europe on 387 Million Euros a Day by Olly Figg